A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


16 Jul 2015

habit(at) for the soul


Having a soul is like having a cat as a pet.
No book you ever read about the creature is ever going to give you as much understanding about it, as living with one.

It is quite funny.
I can speak with authority: I had my first cat from the age of 19, for 19 years.
Fairly soon after this fantastic creature had to pass on after a good healthy cat’s life with me, I met my soul and welcomed it as a loyal companion in my life.
To my own surprise! 

Until then, ‘ souls’ where not on my radar, whether it would be having one or being one.
A body, yes....
A mind..... yeah, I could pinpoint them in my human being household.
But a soul......?
I couldn’t have begun to say anything with any form of authority about that.

Now, I find myself not only aware of it, I have gained a lot of understanding about it, simply by living with it and observing it.
And just as devoted I was to living with my cat and supplying it with what it needed, I can’t picture myself living without an awareness of (my) ‘soul’ anymore.

Any cat owner will tell you that they are great Zen masters and you can learn a lot about life just living with one.
Well, try living with ‘soul’, if you’d be interested in finding out about life!!!

This morning, my soul gently licked my forehead on waking up as an invitation to start the day playing with new inspiration.
I had fallen asleep on a question about some unusual behaviour for my part for this week
In wonderment, I’d expressed a desire to understand why I went through such a deep painful ditch of existential misery all of a sudden?

My soul, having consulted the Knowing, informed me why this has been a Good Thing, so I could learn from it.

The answer?
A soul-need had dropped under its existential minimum levels, causing all sorts of havoc.

Anybody who has lived with a cat knows how a soft furry dream like gentle Master of the Universe  can turn within seconds into a nightmare like hairy expression of indignation and resentment if the life sustaining services leave a lot to be desired.
Like a cat always finds a way to get its point across, without using a single word, the soul is also an expert. It attracts, one way or the other, what it needs.

But a soul need is a soul need. If you mess with those, you mess with the dynamics of life itself.
So, as challenging as it may be, it is actually a Good Thing that the soul has such power, to sort things out on its own account.

Most people ( with pleasantly smooth and smiling faces) don’t make a habit of only feeding the cat after days, when it jumps at your face on your arrival with al claws aiming for your eyes.  A regular supply of what it needs keeps everybody involved happy and healthy.

The soul is not very interested in food, it is interested in energy, in vibrations.

It needs variety, depth and relief to function well within  the body-mind-soul constellation.
It needs an e-scape it can thrive in and you’ve got to provide it with something that has all the characteristics of it natural habitat, to feel well with you.

This morning, my soul explained it to me in very clear energy in formation.

The e-scape needs to have three elements for it to thrive:
(be aware this is all energy speak, which doesn’t use words and is not about anything other than pure energy! That makes any description anywhere near accurate at best a good analogy!)

  • -          Continuity of a structure to play in, work from(a home, a comfort zone, with recognisable characteristics like  shape, rhythm, flow)
  • -          Inspiration to follow( new interesting influences, of a high(er) quality , more complexion, with (more) depth to it  relief variety and a reasonable amount of challenge)
  • -          Express itself to its highest joy and be followed(initiating a change, taking the lead in a dynamic system, feel the response of other being tuning into its highest joy)

Much more understanding about how to view this was conveyed in this split second on waking up.
But there is more play and another e-scape than this computer to be enjoyed now.

To be continued in some other blog post......


No comments:

Post a Comment