A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


22 May 2015

Why this blog?

This blog is an invitation.

May I invite you, to consciously explore and use something you have been exploring and using unconsciously every single day in your life?

You are free to make your mind up about it, at any given time.

I know:

· One doesn’t chose an option one is not aware of.

· One makes better choices if one sees more good options to choose from.

You can only chose options available in the knowing, when you are aware that there is a knowing open to consult, in the first place.

This blog is not only an invitation, but holds also an introduction to the whole phenomenon of the knowing, the name I like to use for the collective conscsiousness.

In regular blog posts, I'll share my understandings of it and my experiences with using it.
From my personal experiences as a human being, as well as my experiences as a life coach and project manager for the 1U Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment