A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


28 May 2015

Confetti balloons

After a couple of blog post of the more serious kind, time to be more playful now!
Same theme (explosive  human creations), different angle.

If life was a battle field,  each party would have a factory to create mines.
Lots of them, each and every single day.
Casting the iron bomb shells, filling it with its charge, add a fuse, stick it all in a box, stack them high on the shelves, they are ready for distribution and use.
You live another day.

If life was a party, there would be factory’s creating balloons.
Lots of them, each and every single day.
Making the soft flexible shells, filling them with its charge ( simple air or..... more fun.... helium and maybe......confetti!), add a rope to it, decorate the room, ready to party.
You live another day.

What is created in your factory, colours what your life revolves around.
Create mines, you’ll be feeding the battle with ammunition.
Create balloons, you’ll be feeding the party with decorations.

We all have such a factory, it is usually called ‘the mind’.
It is capable of creating both mines and balloons , since the process is quite similar.
It is also capable of creating many, many other things.
It is a super creative part of our super creative being.

In the world of spirituality, the mind has bad press.
Although ‘ mindfulness’  is advocated ( do one thing at the time with full attention), your own conscious mind is regarded as prime suspect number one in the battle of life.
All sort of techniques have been invented to ‘ empty your conscious mind’ and not to create any realities using it, because it produces” ++&&**&&**++” ( I leave that to your imagination to fill in).
Love ( whatever that may be, a feeling, according to many) is the way forward, pure white unconditional love. But don’t mix love with mind, seems to be the perceived wisdom.

The way I see people mixing love (sure as they perceive it as feeling)  with mind, I can see where that perception comes from.
In their, fact-ory, they stick well grinded written-in-stone-facts, into cast iron shells. Charge them with a whole range of emotions, usually mostly from the ‘unhappy’ range, add a little string of con-fuse-eon, set them up ( upset) right away, or store them somewhere in their me-field for further distribution and use.
Still, no matter how mindful you do this, I wouldn’t advise people to setup their mind as such a fact-ory, processing, (no matter with how much pure abundant white light is added unconditionally to this production process) if they are after a joyful life. I also wouldn’t advise them to turn their back to their creative production centre of their being completely and switch the light off there, completely.

I would advise to ask yourself:
If in life today’s facts are outdated data tomorrow ( or next week, or in 6 months, or in 10 years), shredded, with a chance of them blowing up in your face..... how would you manufacture them? How would you deal with them, handle them?

Personally, I like to write them down on paper (or even better, on a blog in the ether), rather than write them in stone. ( It is less effort and easier to change anyway!)
Then, once certain relevant facts have completely fulfilled their purpose , I tear them apart to be recycled to colourful confetti, in all the energetic colours my chakra’s can produce. ( which, combined creates white energy.. by the way, without exception, without me adding conditions to that mix.)
They have indeed become charged with my emotions, which I chose to be mainly in the joyful range.
I blow with the power of my imagination either plain air or helium in the flexible shape of a story, stick a handful of the confetti in it, and put  them out there, 1 or 2 or 3 a day, for everybody  to see.


Do I mind if I step on one of my creations now, or one day in the future? Do I worry what happens if a child gets access to it and plays with it? Or an adult? Any adult? Are they free to go all over the world, with me having no care in the world about their harmfulness?

The worst thing that can happen with my creation is that is says’ bang’ and releases it’s happy colourfull charge. A cheerful reminder of the joy of life.

O yeah, it can touch on somebody’s own mine and in their me-field and detonate it.
Be aware!

One mine less in the world to deal with ... a cheerful reminder that we all want peace, peace of mind, harmony in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment